Subject: Re: Where's Ryan?
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Ryan Scott <[email-masked]>
Cc: M D Cox <[email-masked]>, AMOS Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 1994 10:21:10 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Jul 1994, Ryan Scott wrote:

> 
> 
> On Thu, 14 Jul 1994, M D Cox wrote:
> 
> > I have not heard from him in awhile so he may be on vacation or something.
> > Of course, he lives in Sunshine, Florida, so I don't know how much more of
> > a vacation he would need!! ;)
> 
> i need a vacation to some AIR CONDITIONING!
> 
> I have it at work and home, but in my car I dont.... blech.  You can cut 
> the humidity with a knife.  

I'll swap places with you anyday... It's freezing down here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------